Thursday, June 29, 2006

Post Office Embarrassment

I know someday my chidren will be embarrassed by me, but today I was embarrassed by them! Well, Sydney at least. In the post office, trying to hurry to make it to a doctor's appt. on time, so I didn't buckle them into their stroller (first big mistake). Sydney proceeds to stand up, turn around and start to slide out of the front of the stroller onto the floor. She gets her head stuck and starts screaming. Of course, I can't get her out fast enough and everyone is staring at me, thinking I'm an awful mother for not buckling her in. But I was there getting my passport for our cruise in November (without the girls) which will make all this worthwhile!

Ali, here's a movie quote for you: "Guy is totally crunching on you.
Do I want to be crunched?
By Guy? OH, yeah."

By the way, how do I add pics to my blog?

3 Comments:

Blogger cool rita said...

i am so glad you are blogging...keeping me posted and dad too with what the gals are up to...you too!!! loved the beach pics...and oh yes, you think the post office incident was embarrassing...remember when ali climbed the fence at the ball field? well you were too young...but, oh well, there will be many more incidents down the yellow brick road for you guys...and i can't wait!!!mom

6:08 PM  
Blogger A Davis said...

ok, i was totally just thinking of that quote, so, never been kissed! i'll get back to you on adding pics, micah's in my arms, and very wiry, plus tired, i'm going to take him up for nap. by the way, that story's freakin' hilarious. i was laughing out loud!

9:31 AM  
Blogger A Davis said...

you have to go into create and there a little picture by the font styles and stuff. you click on that and then you have to browse either your computer or cd to find a pic and then attach it kind of like an email. then you post it. it kind of walks you through. i figured that one out on my own (without ben), so i think you can too.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home