Friday, June 22, 2007

Uncle Butch...this one's for you!

I never knew Uncle Butch and cousin Laura read my blog until this week at Aunt Carroll's funeral when they said they keep up with me and read all my parental complaining! Cool! So...Uncle Butch, in remembrance of how you teased me and Ali when we were little, here are a couple sayings from you.
"If you eat carrots, they will put hair on your chest."
"Hey, George...your name is George, right?"
Since this one was dedicated to you, Uncle Butch, you are not allowed to be a lurker and not leave a comment. Anyway, it was great to see you this week, and in spite of all the teasing when I was younger, I look forward to seeing you more often!
Your prayers are being answered since we looked at a house today that we are really excited about and are making on offer on it this Monday. Keep up the prayers and pray that they will accept our offer and we can stay on budget.
We got new cell numbers, so if you want it just email me and I will send it to you (don't really want my cell number to be on my blog for the world, or Uncle Butch, to see).

6 Comments:

Blogger Judah said...

today mikayla said, hey mommy lets pretend. I said ok. She then said I am Mackenzie and you are Erica.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Lurker" sounds so ominous...but that's what I am and what I will likely remain. I perform much better "live." Keep up your blog. It's great to watch your family grow. Uncle Butch

11:25 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

I will forever cherish that one comment from you, Uncle Butch. Thanks for humoring me!
April, that is soo cute. We miss you guys so much, at least Mikayla remembers us for now. We'll see how long that lasts1

3:16 PM  
Blogger Judah said...

Hey girl, see my response to your dance question on your other post. Try to call you later this week, we are hosting a dance camp at the church right now and I am exhausted

6:49 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

April, I was thinking Shackles but maybe it is shake loose. What the hey, why not send me all three? When you're just starting out like they are, you need all the ideas you can get, right? Have you been really tired lately?

8:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great pics.
Thanks
Les & Marilyn

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home