Friday, September 08, 2006

Visit from Nana & Papa



Nana and Papa are visiting and the girls are in seventh heaven! They love them and BJ's too (Kenzie adds an s to all her words, now we have all started to call him BJ's). I was showing mom some pics from our Kodak Easy Share and we came across the old videos of the girls learning how to walk. It made me cry! I don't normally get emotional about the girls growing up, but it just made my heart break because my first thought was, "They will be adults before we know it." I looked over at mom and we were both crying!

4 Comments:

Blogger A Davis said...

oh, jeeps, y'all are about pitiful. but, you're right, they'll be adults before we know it. criminy.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Yeah, then they will be rolling their eyes at me and saying, "whatever, mom" and going out for TB at 11pm at night while I stay home and go to bed. BooHoo.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Judah said...

love the blog Erica. Its addictive isn't it?

6:30 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Yes, it's addictive! And the funny thing is, I didn't want to blog in the first place. I only set one up so that I could comment on my mom and sister's blogs. I thought, I will never use this, I'll just set this up and comment on their's. Of course, they keep badgering me to blog and add pics, so I do it for them mostly!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home