Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas Festivities!


The girls helping with tree decorating.

All dressed up for our first Christmas party!


I love Christmastime! Most importantly, it's great to be reminded of Jesus' birth and why He came. It's exciting to hear songs that remind me everyday of our reasons for celebrating. I'm trying to stay focused, especially now with the girls I want them to know the real reason for all this fun! I love the parties, cookies, decorations, lights...and the girls are catching the spirit too. On the way to a party the other night, we were looking at Christmas lights and we would tell the girls which door to look out of (look out Sydney's door, Kenzie's door, etc.). After a little bit, Kenzie said, "My door, my door too!" Also, at dinner this evening, Kenzie prayed to Baby Jesus (no, she has not seen Talladega Nights!) since we have been talking so much about Jesus as a baby. It's so exciting to see them starting to really understand things. Hope you are all having fun celebrating Jesus' birth with your family and friends. I can't wait to see lots of you when we get home to Michigan for Christmas. Love you guys!

7 Comments:

Blogger A Davis said...

dear Lord, baby Jesus!

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heather and trevor's site is
www.scrapsalot.blogspot.com

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got Kenzie in a dress!!
hey how did you get captions underneath the photos

8:14 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

If I want Kenz to wear a dress then I just don't ask her what she wants to wear. If I ask her, then she wants to stay in her pj's all day! If you go ahead and download your pics and then when you go back to proof it before publishing, you can put the cursor in between the pics and type whatever you want. Does that make any sense?

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, thanks so much. I'll give that a try with my next blog update.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

AWW!! Very cute! Christmas is my favorite holiday too! Especially with my son, Devon loves to look at the Christmas light and always ask me to turn on the Christmas tree everyday! :-)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

AWW!! Very cute! Christmas is my favorite holiday too! Especially with my son, Devon loves to look at the Christmas light and always ask me to turn on the Christmas tree everyday! :-)ryday! :-)

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home