Thursday, December 14, 2006

Help Me!

Help me, Marty or April or Ali or somebody!!! I can't seem to leave comments on some blogs but on others I can. The ones that ask for a word verification will not allow me to leave a comment. It says that it cannot log me in, but I'm already logged in under blogger. I went back to blogger and signed out and then back in again and that didn't work. I'm so frustrated. I told Jon I didn't even want to have a blog in the first place and now I'm addicted and going into comment withdraw! Do you guys have any ideas about how to help me? I may not be able to sleep tonight if I can't get this figured out!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! They are addicting aren't they. You have to have the wrod verification exactly right. Hmm, then hit other, just use your name and webpage, but make sure you have copied the word verificaion right. Not sure what else to tell you unless I am sitting beside you and watching you do it.

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erica, I found the comment below on heather's blog, maybe it will help


mindi said...
i figured out how to comment. the problem is with beta blogger, so i guess i can't comment without a google account, or anonymously. i have to choose "other" as an identity and comment that way. boring, i know, i just wanted you to know in case anybody else was having problems.

9:14 PM  
Blogger A Davis said...

yes, if someone has beta-blogger/google account and you do everything right, including word verification, then you cannot comment using your blogger name. you have to use other or anonymous. comment withdrawal...ha!

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a beta/blogger account - so i haven't personally run across the problem. We "upgraded" about a month ago. There are more options now.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home