Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Singing Southern Belles!

Okay, so you all loved the videos so much, I thought I would post some more for you. Here's one of the girls singing Sydney's favorite song, The Lord's Army. Thank you to Pastor Marty and Pastor Grant for teaching the "oldies but goodies" to our kids.

Also, the girls have been picking my daffodils in the backyard and the way Kenzie says daffodils sounds so much like a southerner, it is adorable. We were shocked to hear her say it that way since she hasn't been near southern accents for almost a year now. I got that on video too, especially for our wonderful (much missed) Southern friends. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

Blogger cool rita said...

Uhmmmm?! Who taught them the Lord's Army song? I thought Dad and I did in the car one day going to Nana and Papa's house. Oh well, I love it. Let's make a CD recording!!!!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Gwen Jackson said...

That is an "oldie, but goodie" song and they do a great job of singing it.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Judah said...

ok i think that is a little deeper south than good ol virginia!! funny they said cheese

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep the video's coming!

Love it!

heather

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home