Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Okay, so Ali has tagged me to share ten obscure things about myself that y'all (I've kept a little Virginia in me!) may not know. Like Ali, I may not be able to get ten. So here goes:

1. I love the smell of a freshly painted room.
2. I get really nervous before some interpreting jobs and sometimes make myself sick on my way there.
3. I love to eat hot tamales and popcorn together (in the same bite).
4. When I was little, we had a cocker spaniel (Joy!) and I would let it lick my ice cream cone...one lick for her, one lick for me. Ick!
5. I'm a really deep sleeper and sometimes don't even hear my own girls cry in the night (where's motherly instinct?).
6. I hate doing laundry and usually I actually forget I'm doing it and will end up with wet clothes in the machine the next morning.

And there's probably not much you don't know about me since I'm pretty open with everyone in my life and I'm not too obscure either! Now, I tag Pam, April, & Marty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judah said...

ok I completed my assignment. I wish I was the hard sleeper,

1:42 PM  
Blogger Mark and Jen said...

It surprises me that you get nervous...I mean I know your human but you always seem so confident. It is one of the things I often admire about you :)

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home