Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fun Movie Quotes

Ali,
Here's a movie quote for you: "Mmmm...these mashed potatoes are sooo creamy"?
Or...how about this one: "Great dress. Isn't it? It's because I have these great boobs to fill it out"?
Or...this one: "That ain't no etch-e-sketch. You can't undoodle what's been done, home skillet"?
Or...some of the best: "She hadda go bafroom" and "thems bad people, mister"?
Or...a hard one: "It's not people that I don't trust, just the devil inside them"?
Or...a really easy one: "If you build it, they will come"?
Okay, not just for Ali, can anyone else guess my movie quotes? Recently, my friend Jenny said that one of my talents was knowing every movie ever made (not really) but I wondered if any of you can impress me with your movie savvy or lack thereof!

6 Comments:

Blogger Gwen Jackson said...

I think I can only guess the first one... While You Were Sleeping... am I right?

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite fun movie quote comes from Naked Gun, “I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr. Poopy Pants?”

www.ReelLifeWisdom.com

12:00 PM  
Blogger Judah said...

now see this is Chris's talent, he has a memory for movie lines.
I was goingt o answer here but forgot the lines already, going back to reread post

3:40 PM  
Blogger Judah said...

1- we couldn't agree its either "What About Bob" or "Scary Movie 2"

2-4 we couldn't place

5- Italian Job
6-Field of Dreams

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

common people!

Annie!
Field of dreams

heather

6:06 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Good Guessing guys! Thanks for playing!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home