Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Reminiscing...

I was just looking back at some of my blogs from three years ago when I first started blogging...and wow! The girls have changed so much. They are actually little girls now and it just feels like yesterday that they were babies. I was reading a blog from Dec. 18th, 2006 when I was potty training and one of the girls had colored on the dresser, it seemed like those days would never end. But here we are now, 3 years later, they ask to go out and play with their neighbor friends, they cross the street on their own and knock on their door, they play outside all day...and I'm just an afterthought! But I am getting lots of laundry done! Looking at those pics and reminiscing really puts life in perspective. Lord, help me cherish each day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

It's going fast, isn't it?

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home