Thursday, April 16, 2009

A few Easter pics...

Sydney loved her new watch in her Easter basket. Kenzie, on the other hand, said "I don't want a new watch, why are you not getting me things I don't want?" Perfect timing to have a little lesson in appreciation!

Daddy's girl!


Cousins....who usually act like siblings!
Fighting and then loving eachother.


She would have found more eggs, but she stopped to look in each egg when she picked it up. She didn't want to get stuck with an egg she didn't want. My goodness, do I see a pattern here? Are my girls picky or something? I hope not!


Grandma getting some baby love and Sydney love! We were so proud of Allison, she actually dressed her first baby girl in a dress for her first Easter, even a barrette in her hair...the day was full of surprises!





1 Comments:

Blogger A Davis said...

Thanks for the shout-out!! woot-woot! yeah, i do have a girl now...and i'm looking in her closet this morning for church and saying, No dresses...is it bad?...i am sooo not a dress person. i don't even want to mess with it. :) she wore a cute little pants outfit. :) yay me.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home