Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Reflections...

God is good! Seven people accepted Christ at Journey Church on Sunday! Praise the Lord for lives changed for eternity! I feel honored and humbled that God wants us to be a part of his Kingdom work.
I was able to work in kid's and then had to go home with Kenzie who had a headache so bad that she was in tears. Brought her home, put her to bed, started dinner, then had 21 people here for dinner! Good times! Good food, great friends and family, nice enough weather for outdoor egg hunt, Sunday naps on the sofa. I told my sis that what I love about Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas is grazing at the food all day. Of course, there are other things I love more than that, but that's one of the highlights!
Hope you all had a great day celebrating our risen Savior!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home