Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sorry for the long absence. I'm going to blame it on busy-ness! Our lives have been crazy, but it's all good stuff. I think it's that mentality that keeps me busy though. I'm wrestling with the idea of not blogging anymore. I think it's just one more thing for me to do and one more thing to make me feel guilty if I don't do it. I really started blogging in Virginia so that people like my family and Jon's family could keep up with the girls and all their changes. I've never been fond of blogging or writing in general. So...I will let you know. In the meantime, hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving and enjoy a day of thankful reminders!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaime Lee said...

I love keeping up with your family this way! so if you stop I guess I can follow you via facebook!
It has been so long yet I still miss you guys.

10:30 PM  
Blogger The Adams Family said...

I know the feeling not have the time to keep up with your blog and I am too thinking about not to blog anymore too. I can always post few pictures on my facebook where my family/friends can check on the updates. :>) Hope all are well with you and your family, I miss you!

3:10 PM  
Blogger cool rita said...

However, those who don't do facebook, like family, appreciate the pics you post!!!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I know everyone has to prioritize, so if you decide to stop blogging, it will be right decision for you, but I just thought I'd toss this out for you to think about: Do you know what I like about blogging that you don't get with facebook? Is that with facebook, you write it, and then it's gone. But with your blog, it's a record you can look back on, the written memories of life's journey. I think one day I will be glad I paused to write about this life that seems to be moving at an incredible pace!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home