Sunday, January 14, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Ok, here's the deal. April tagged me, now I'm it. I will list 6 wierd things about myself and then tag 6 people who will have to do the same on their own blog! Ready?!

Wow, this could be hard!

1. I love to eat Hot Tamales with my popcorn.
2. I never get dressed before I blowdry my hair.
3. I can't drink caffeine after 1pm or I will be up until 3am.
4. I am extremely ticklish and if you get me in the right spot then I will laugh, fart, and snort at the same time. (One time this happened when Jon and I were dating and he told his mother. And you wonder why she thought I wasn't good enough for her son?!)
5. I planned my wedding while I was in Indiana, Jon in NY, my mom in CA, and the wedding taking place in MI.
6. I have really waxy ears and I have to see the doctor once a year to have them cleaned out! Gross!

Well, that was fun and embarrassing! Hope none of you will judge me for any of those answers!

Tag, you're it:
Allison
Mom
Gail
Pam
P. Marty
Linz (if you ever read my blog!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Judah said...

tamales with your popcorn?

hey, I can't get dressed before I blow dry my hair either!! How funny!!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

The best snack! One hot tamale with one bite of popcorn. It has to be in the mouth at the same time! So yummy!
I hate getting really hot while I'm blowdrying my hair, plus it gets hair all over my clothes!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home