Tuesday, April 29, 2008

If These Walls Could Talk...

I found the coolest wall transfers, thanks to my good friend, Lori! These things are so neat. If you're familiar with scrapbooking, then they are a lot like a rub-on except for your wall. Their from a company called Uppercase Living. You can check them out at www.uppercaseliving.com. I had to put them all over the house! One above the kitchen sink...good reminder!

On the wall going down to the basement. It says "welcome to our home".

Over the sliding doors going to the deck.

Over our bathroom mirror. This one is great for me to read each morning...since I'm not a morning person at all!


These were a fun project, I had to take the chance to brag on myself. I actually wish I had pics of me trying to put up the one on the wall going down the stairs to the basement. I'm sure it was pretty comical. I was trying to stand on a ledge that's only about four inches and stradle my legs from the back of the bookcase on the other side. I thought for sureI was going to fall down the stairs and break my neck! Sydney kept putting out her arms and saying "careful, mommy careful". She really thought she could catch me if I fell! It's the thought that counts, I guess.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erica! This is Shelly, Al's friend. I love what you did with your walls!!! I've been looking/wanting/longing for something over our kitchen sink. Do you know a demo to order these through? Thanks!

10:50 PM  
Blogger The Adams Family said...

Oh I love it and I wish I could do that at my rental house, but I doubt it is allowing to add on my wall!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Judah said...

those are awesome!! if our houses wasn't on the market I would get some!! maybe for the new house

3:52 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Shelly,
My friend, Lori, is a consultant for them. Let me get your email and I will have her contact you.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Sherry,
I saw your comment on the girls video. How could I miss 3UVAfans?! Of course that would be you! I'm proud of you for leaving a message!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I've wanted those wall sayings for awhile now...but all my walls are textured, so I haven't been able to get any! I hoping our next house has smooth walls! I also saw a few of them in the wallpaper section of Lowes the other day. :)
ps. They do look really cute in your house!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

I thought of you, Cathy, when I put them up since you love sayings so much. I hope you can do it in your next home.

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, girlz! You can have the same great look Erica has achieved by going to www.uppercaseliving.com

At the bottom right corner of your screen type:
Your Username: 447839
Your Password: bestrom

You can order direct! And it will be shipped right to your door. You can also contact me for a catalog in hard copy if online catalogs bug you!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home