Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Legos!




The girls were so cute out trick-or-treating tonight. At the door, they would say, "Thank you, trick-or-treat!" or I would say, "Kenzie, what do you say?" and she would say, "trick-or-treating!" I took a challenge from my mom this year and actually made their costumes. I wasn't really into it until we were out and everyone commented on how original they were and they were the best costumes they had seen all night. Of course, then I was like "Uh-uh, that's me, I made them!"

We also did an outreach for Journey Church by handing out hot chocolate and donuts to the parents. It was a lot of fun! We got lots of compliments on our creativity and generosity. Hopefully it caused a little buzz in our neighborhood about Journey.

Even though we had lots of fun here, I still missed shopping with Sherry for costumes and taking the girls to the Ott's, Hartman's & Corey's for trick-or-treating. It just wasn't the same without you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger mmartin said...

Great costumes!!! I'll have Patsy touch base with you an how to make them. She didn't make ours this year but she has about every other year. In truth we are always so proud of those. I'm sure Jon was thinking yes, my wife is awesoem when he ehard the comments too!
Check out our blog for our costumes!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Heather Durkee said...

They have the best costumes! You are such a great mom!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Mark and Jen said...

Im so bummed I didnt get to see them. Not only did they have the cutest costumes but they are just the cutest girls in general:) Way to go Mom!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Judah said...

those are awesome costumes. home made costumes are way better!!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home