Friday, February 15, 2008


Last night, I had the privilege of being able to go to an awesome Casting Crowns concert with two great friends! Heika, Lori and I went to a little hole in the wall restaurant that had great food and then braved the traffic downtown to get to the Van Andel Arena. My first time there...what a beautiful arena. We arrived late and had a hard time finding our seats, but once we were settled, we were in for a great time! Casting Crowns has a special way of saying through song exactly what God wants us to hear. Their songs are so convicting and inspiring. It was an extremely encouraging night. Although I was not with my "valentine" on Valentine's Day, I still felt God's love strongly and He is the ultimate "Valentine", right?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Judah said...

awesome. The girls are dancing to a casting crowns song next week. Tried to email you photos said your email would not accept them, so check out the blog.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

I saw the pics, April, she is beautiful! Congrats!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home