Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You think the girls may want a little brother or sister? Oh my goodness, they are so crazy about our friends' new baby. They love to hold him and stroke his hair and just stare at him. It is so adorable. They did not actually say, "mommy can we have one of these in our house?" because I don't think they really know that it could be possible. What they don't know won't hurt them!


Happy Mother's Day! The girls and I were getting ready for church and then we set the timer to take this pic of the three of us on Mothers Day. Normally, we are not in the picture together since I am usually the photographer! The girls (with their daddy) did a great job making me feel special on mom's day. They made pancakes for breakfast in bed and bought me two gift cards. One for a paint-it-yourself pottery studio and the other for Studio 1 where I can get a massage and pedicure. And on Sunday after church, we went to my favorite chinese restaurant, Blue Ginger, yum! I felt taken care of and greatly appreciated. Thanks, honey for showing the girls how important I am to you guys.


Kenzie's new favorite word, PerfectO! It is so adorable when she says it. I think she heard it from her cousin, Brennan, but I'm not sure. At Blue Ginger on Sunday, they had to sit us upstairs because they were so busy and the girls had to go potty (no surprise there), we thought the bathroom was downstairs but when we spotted one around the corner, Kenzie yells out, "PerfectO!". Hilarious!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark and Jen said...

Sounds like you had a good mothers day which you definitely deserved!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Judah said...

oh what a wonderful mothers day!
Mikayla is allready telling people that when Ananiya gets bigger that Jesus is going to give us a baby brother, then after that we will have more baby sisters.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home