Monday, August 18, 2008

I was trying to upload an old pic of the girls but I kept getting error messages, bummer! Today, I needed to see an old pic of them...especially when they were little and didn't fight so much! It felt like today there was not a moment that they were not at eachother. It was as bad as, "she touched me, she looked at me, she breathed on me"! Aaahhh, I was so frustrated! And I also felt like was cleaning the house all day, doing laundry, and now this evening the house feels like a wreck. Sometimes I'm not sure why I clean the house...it never stays that way!

But I have tomorrow to look forward to...my parent's are at the lake house near Hastings, so we are going there to swim and then leaving all the grandkids to spend the night in the cabin with Nana and Papaw. It was their idea! Aren't they crazy?! My parents make awesome grandparents!

So what's up with the Olympics this year? I think it's rigged somehow! Have you guys been watching the women's gymnastics? It's totally crazy. Tonight I was watching gymnastics and the poor American tied with China, but because of some crazy tie rules, she gets a silver instead of a gold. You could tell she was trying not to cry. As my southern friends say, "she was right pitiful"! Poor girl.

My exciting news for the day...someone gave us a swingset! I've been looking online and in stores for a wooden swingset and was almost ready to spend a few hundred dollars to buy one for the girls' birthday. God decided to let us save our money and gave us one instead! A lady in our church had one in her backyard that her kids didn't use and she just wanted it out of there! I was happy to take it off her hands!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark and Jen said...

We watched the Olympics last night too and I was soo bummed. I couldn't believe it! That was before the fire alarm went off and half the hotel flooded :) Interesting night. I am excited about the swing set! God always provides!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Judah said...

yeah for the swing set!! we too are trying to save up for one for the girls.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home