Monday, July 07, 2008

Okay, totally disregard that last post. I was in the process of posting and then I wanted to save it and accidently published it instead! So let me start over here.

Wednesday- Had an awful storm that blew a huge tree on our deck and broke the stairs.
Friday- A neighborhood parade with cupcakes and lemonade afterwards.
Tubing down the Thornapple River with Journey Church friends.
Cookout with tubing buddies.
Fireworks and bonfire (smores, of course) with neighbor friends
Sunday- Journey Church's first outdoor service (went extremely well, very fun)
Afternoon at the beach with Journey Church!

I will post some pics later of all our fun weekend activities. Hope you all had a great Fourth of July as well!

4 Comments:

Blogger Judah said...

sounds like you had a fun filled weekend!

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not wait to see photos of Jon tubing down the river.

Richard

11:27 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Unfortunately, I was not able to get pics of tubing, we didn't bring anything that couldn't get wet! Sorry to disappoint you, Richard.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Unfortunately, I was not able to get pics of tubing, we didn't bring anything that couldn't get wet! Sorry to disappoint you, Richard.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home