Monday, September 08, 2008

Night Before Preschool Excitement

The girls start preschool tomorrow! We picked out their clothes tonight (of course, Sydney was really into that and Kenzie didn't care less, she let Syd pick her's out for her) and got their backpacks ready. It's hard to believe that these little babies are going off to preschool. It just feels like yesterday that they were born and then they were crawling, then walking, then talking...now school?! Unbelievable!

We will be taking lots of pics tomorrow...if Jon can see past his tears (he's way more emotional about this than I am)...and I will post them later.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I am getting OLD!!!!! I remember when they were born! Adam was just a wee intern.

Crazy!

As a former preschool teacher, hold on tight because they grow up so much this year!

6:51 AM  
Blogger The Adams Family said...

Amen! I feel same thing when Devon & I with my mother-in-law went to preschool orientation, we met his new preschool teachers and classmates with their parents. I try not to shed some tears and was so proud of him being a new preschooler. Now he loves his new school and make new friend with his classmates too! Also he will turn to 4 in Nov and it is hard to believe to watch him grow so fast too! :-)

8:22 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

I can't believe how old they are already. It's crazy unbelievable and wonderful at the same time. Loves girls!! good luck

2:38 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Oh how full your heart must have been today! :) Can't wait to hear how the 1st day went and see the pics when you get a chance! :)

9:35 PM  
Blogger Judah said...

oh wow!! can't wait to see the photos!!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home