Thursday, September 18, 2008

Once in a Lifetime Experience!


Moms For Palin!!!

The line to get into the Town Hall Meeting with McCain and Palin. And this is just half of it, it was curved around three times and around the building. Of course, it was totally worth it!

I had the opportunity to see McCain and Palin at the Grand Rapids Community College Fieldhouse last night, and had a blast! A friend from church (Julie) has been volunteering at the Republican office and was able to get two extra tickets. First of all, I was so honored that she thought to invite me...I always have a great time with her and Sherry. Secondly, I couldn't wait to see McCain/Palin in person and get to hear them answer some questions. I really enjoyed seeing them together and the way they played off eachother. After the first question that McCain answered, Palin asked if she could add something, McCain said, "You always do!" Of course, the women in the house went crazy!

I thought Palin was direct and to the point, while at times, McCain would be general and not precisely answer the question. Not too surprising, somewhat expected. I was still pleased with what I heard and the experience just proved to solidify my decision to support McCain/Palin.

7 Comments:

Blogger Judah said...

AWESOME!! oh I would love to hear her speak live!! I love her, so spunky!!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Jaime Lee said...

okay I know baby belly pics coming soon, I will post one. In the left corner of my blog should be a little square with the name of the website I used to change my template, it is pretty easy.
Good for you for being Politically Savvy.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Jessica Mason said...

OK - I'm a little envious I have to admit. I'm sure it was great being there. Sarah Palin has made this election a lot more fun to watch and she will be great as VP. Can't wait to see her run for Pres in 4 years agains Hillary!

5:29 PM  
Blogger mdiggs said...

Yeah I am so excited that you got to go and alittle envious wow!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Gwen Jackson said...

What an opportunity! It certainly is an interesting election year... like no other! How fun that you got to be so up close to it! Thanks for sharing the highlights with pics and video!

5:36 PM  
Blogger A Davis said...

That looked like sherry in the picture...i thought you were going with lori?

11:05 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

Hmmm...I'm glad you had fun, it would be interesting to hear it first hand rather than only through the news and online.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home