Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Certified Again!

Let me just boast a bit here. It's usually about my girls or my hubby, but this time it's all about me! I passed another national certification test for interpreting! This probably doesn't mean much to most of you, but I now have my CI and CT! Basically, more letters after your name always shows higher qualifications...same is true in the interpreting field. It's hard for me to believe that I have actually attained these certifications, because for so long it seemed impossible. I have always looked up to other nationally certified interpreters and never actually put myself in the same arena as them, I have to keep telling myself that I'm in the same class as them. Amazing! This will also mean a pay raise for some of the places I work! Yeah!

10 Comments:

Blogger The Adams Family said...

Congratulations!! Way to go, girl!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Judah said...

congrads!!!

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go Girl!!!! Congrats!!!

Aunt Resa

4:05 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

WOOT WOOT!! That is so awesome it's wicked...and yes those little letters are wonderful! Congrats

4:17 PM  
Blogger Mark and Jen said...

yay congratulations! You probably should celebrate!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Celebrated tonight by eating out! I didn't have to cook dinner!

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! So happy for you!

10:50 PM  
Blogger A Davis said...

You're the biggest rock star i know! bigger than barack obama! :)

9:59 AM  
Blogger Jessica Mason said...

Way to go Erica! That is great news - thanks for sharing. It's ok to brag on yourself every once in awhile, especially for something like that!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Gwen Jackson said...

Congratulations for going after it and having that wonderful sense of reward and accomplishment. Way to go!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home