Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I was so excited about my political involvement that I forgot to update you all with pics and stories of the girls 4th birthday party. I will be sure to update later. Tonight, I'm too lazy to upload pics and brag on my adorable girls. Had a Tastefully Simple party last night that went great. My good friend Teresa is a new consultant and it was her first party. I stayed up late cleaning up and then had to get up at 5:30am to be at the hospital to interpret for a surgery.

Started a project in the girls toy room to change out the blinds and got the wrong size...it said 72 in. on the box but when I got it home and opened it, it was only 64 in. Aaacchhh!!!! I was so frustrated! This is after my second trip to Lowe's since the first blinds I bought just didn't look right. Too tired to deal with it tonight. When we moved in last year, I would have been going to Lowe's at this time of night (8:30pm) just to get the house settled. But now, it can wait! And I have three loads of laundry going. When really all I want to do is lay on the couch and read my book club book that is so great I can't put it down (Twilight by Stephenie Meyers). So I guess that's what I'm going to do!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gwen Jackson said...

I just saw an ad for Twilight in my Real Simply magazine, and wondered if it was good reading. Must be, huh? The author is new to me.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

It's advertised as Youth Fiction, but I'm not sure I would let me girls read this at a young age. It's a vampire book, but no sex or language, just interesting.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

Twilight is great!! If you want the second and third one I can lend them to you!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Judah said...

I can not believe you are reading Twilight....the book that says, its ok to take a bite of the forbidden fruit....

I was wondering what happened. I was looking for a birthday post.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home