Monday, March 23, 2009

Stars on Ice!

We have a wonderful lady in our church who gets tickets yearly to the Stars on Ice show. My parents and I got to take Sydney to the show while Jon stayed home with Kenzie (who we had to take to Urgent Care due to an ear infection). We were so disappointed that Kenzie couldn't go because she loved the show so much last year, so I got some of the numbers on video so she could watch them on the computer. Here's a sampling for you all to enjoy as well!


Ready for the show!
Sydney and Nana

I don't know about you all, but I'm completely amazed by ice skating...it is a sport that takes so much strength, agility, and talent. Sydney claimed to want to become an ice skater and wear pink skates. She also asked why the guys pants didn't fall off while they were skating! The things they ask at this age! Keeps me laughing!

I ask for you all to be praying for Kenzie as well. We just found out that she probably has an allergy to milk and wheat...that may be the reason for all her sickness. We were quite overwhelmed by this news, but we are trusting God to heal her and if we have to help her eat better in the process then we will do whatever it takes to make her feel better. Let me know if you have any good wheat free and milk free recipes!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Adams Family said...

What a wonderful day for you all go watch the show and hope Kenzie gets better from ear infection. She will be in my prayer for her recovery soon. :-)

10:11 AM  
Blogger Judah said...

i LOVE iceskating and used to hit every show that came to town!! I even took figure skating lessons, still own those skates, somewhere
stop by my blog I have some giveaways going on

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home