Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Remember When...

Yes, this actually IS Sydney and Makenzie at 3 days old! Some days I
forget how small they were and how much they looked alike.
Most of all, I just needed the reminder that they were all worth the weight. I had a great week, lost 2.6 pounds (on my own too), but through your comments and encouragement, I realized that I not only could do it on my own, but that I had TWO babies and I need to be happy with where I'm at, weight and everything. I've come a long way since gaining 70 pounds
during my pregnancy (yeah, you read it right) and having babies changes your
whole body structure, so I can't expect to look like I did before the girls came along.
I'm going to try my hardest to get as close as possible, but my mental expectations have needed a change. Thanks to you guys for reminding me of that. Also thought you all would enjoy an
adorable picture of the girls, back when they actually looked like twins are
supposed to-alike!

10 Comments:

Blogger Judah said...

oh my time goes by quickly!
I think you look wonderful!!
And oh I miss those girls!

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh - silly woman!- you look great and I know you think that it's all about the weight - it's also about being healthy and happy!As you know - from someone who knows and works it all the time. :) Take a look at the pace program by Dr Sears - it's helping me with the exercise part of the equation. www.alsearsmd.com Definitely worth the two precious little girls you brought into the world!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops that last comment was from Aunt Resa!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Heather Durkee said...

time flies!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Mark and Jen said...

Hey I had fun on Sunday too. Thanks for being patient with me...I didnt feel quite like myself. Its been a tough few weeks. I really appreciated your company and had fun making cookies and ornaments. Plus I learned more tricks from the "supermom" ... :) I made chicken spaghetti tonight...it was really good! I think if I didnt know you, Mark and I would have nothing to eat because I get all of my recipes from you. Thanks for being a great friend Erica, I really appreciate you.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Gwen Jackson said...

You're a great mom, Erica.

Talk about time flying . . . wait till those girls start school.

11:53 PM  
Blogger cool rita said...

There are still a lot of similarities. Look at their noses! Ha! I just love those two little ornery munchkins.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

You're right, mom. If you look at the pic of them in front of the tree in the previous post, they look a lot alike in the mouth and nose.

9:09 PM  
Blogger A Davis said...

jen called you supermom...tee-hee

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, i miss you guys so much! You all look so good and so happy. Love the haircuts. Can't wait to see you!!!!
jen

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home