Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Here are some funny quotes from the girls recently.

Sydney: "Mommy, why doesn't Tauson (our friends' baby) drink from a bottle?"
Me: "Because his mommy breastfeeds him."
Sydney: "You mean he drinks from her boob?"
Me: "Yes"
Sydney: "Why?"
Me: "Because it's the best food for babies."
Sydney: "Did I drink from your boob when I was a baby?"
Me: "Yes"
Sydney: "Did I have milk, juice or water?"

Makenzie: "Mommy, at the park with Aunt Allison I had to go potty so I used a pork-u-potty."
Me: "You mean a port-a-potty?"
Makenzie: "Yeah, mommy, that's what I said. A pork-u-potty."

3 Comments:

Blogger Judah said...

lol, oh can't stop laughing!
mikayla asked me if I could make chocolate milk for our baby!!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Mark and Jen said...

hilarious! Your girls are pretty much the cutest things ever. I hope Im not disappointed when I have my own...hehe jk.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Jenny, you will not be disappointed. You will think your child is the most adorable one in the whole wide world!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home