Thursday, June 05, 2008

"I Cleaned the Dishwasher"

We don't normally wash the dishes in the sink since we have a dishwasher, but the girls are so into helping out right now, I knew they would enjoy it. It's kinda funny that kids love to help when they're little and they actually make more of a mess than help and then when they are older and could really help, they conveniently don't want to help out! And I couldn't resist you all hearing how Kenzie explains it. I'm glad we have "wathcloth" on video for future viewing!

3 Comments:

Blogger Judah said...

wow, she is really growing up and changing!!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

It amazes me alsmost everyday that they are not babies anymore. Tear, tear.

9:54 AM  
Blogger The Adams Family said...

AWW! My son, Devon starts like to help his mom to make/bake chocolate w/ walnuts cookies and sometime wants to help wash the dirty dishes too! I know the feeling to watch our kids grow fast before our eyes too and now I am "thinking" if want to have 1 more baby or not, but wait and see!! :-) Miss you!!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home