Tuesday, October 28, 2008

First Field Trip to the Apple Orchard

Eating donuts and cider with their best friend, Tori.

Coloring on gourds. Kenzie can't say gourd, so she calls it her girl.


Hayride with their other good friend, Mia.

Their whole class.
The girls went on their very first field trip the other day to the apple orchard. They seemed to have a good time. They both are attached to one friend, Tori, but it seemed to be a mutual attachment. I was worried that they were overwhelming her with too much attention, but she liked being around them too. I was so grateful to be able to go along with them and get to know some of the other mothers in a deeper way. More than just a hi, how are you, passing in the hall. I hope to build some relationships with three of them, I'm having the first over next Tuesday for lunch and a play date. Be praying for some open doors there.




1 Comments:

Blogger Judah said...

oh what fun!!
you know going with your comment on my blog, sometimes I have to reread it as a reminder myself, lol

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home