Friday, January 16, 2009

It's so cold that...

A few observations of mine from living in Michigan during the coldest winter in 8 years.

It's so cold that...
1. windshield wiper fluid freezes on the window.
2. the snot in your nose freezes.
3. a two-liter of pop left in the garage will explode.
4. when the sun comes out, none of the snow melts.
5. ice formed on the inside of our bedroom window.
6. there are no double digits on the thermometers unless it has a negative in front of it.

This blog is especially for my good Virginia friends who were saying it was getting cold there. I feel your pain...not! I would take a Virginia winter any day right now!

4 Comments:

Blogger Judah said...

thank you for your sympathy!! HA!! this cold spell wouldn't be so bad if it had some snow with it!!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Too funny! I have another friend who recently moved to Alaska. She has to walk her kids to school when it's -40! They only cancel recess if it's below -20! Whenever I'm feeling cold...I just think of her!

12:29 PM  
Blogger A Davis said...

yeah, your poor va friends...oh, i feel soo sorry for them. :)

11:30 PM  
Blogger mmartin said...

I may be colder than you enxt winter!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home