Friday, January 02, 2009

Webcam Fun!


Jon got me a new laptop for Christmas! Well, it has a webcam and we've been having so much fun playing with it! As you can see, I had not even had a shower yet that morning (I was in my robe) and the girls and I were having fun taking pictures. They loved seeing themselves on the computer screen, it was so much more fun than just looking at a picture of yourself! It was cute because they didn't actually look at the camera, they looked at the screen. But still...they look adorable!
Now that I've figured out how to take pictures with the webcam, I need to figure out how to do a video as well. Anyone have any tips for me? I'm learning lots of new stuff with this computer, but I'm far from a computer guru. I actually had to call my brother-in-law the other day just to figure out how to get the girls' leapfrog game to play. Now that's right pitiful (as my southern friends would say)!
And yes, that is Makenzie in a Snow White costume. My mom made the girls some dress-up clothes for Christmas...she is so talented, they actually look like something you would buy at the Disney Store! Kenz has worn the dress everyday since Christmas! And when Kenzie plays dress up, she actually becomes the person that she is playing. She will tell me, "Mom, when you talk to me today, call me Cinderella" or "Mom, you forgot my name, it's Cinderella". She's hilarious!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gwen Jackson said...

Just got to ask... Mac or a PC?

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home