Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Beware...computers are addictive!

With my new computer from my hubby, I think I'm becoming a computer junkie! I've actually been on facebook more in the last few days than the last few months altogether...adding pics and friends and all that stuff, skype called two people today (Gwen and Sharon), kept my email pulled up all day (which actually was helpful since I got four interpreting jobs with my speedy response!), let the girls play games on nick jr. and pbskids. Oh man, my kids are becoming computer junkies too! Help us! All in all, though, I know I'm not in too much danger. If I ever had to choose the computer over hanging out with real live people...I would always choose people!
Thanks, Gwen, for helping me set up skype and for being my first call. You are too special! I appreciate you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Skype rocks! We couldn't afford keeping up with everyone out of state without it! PLus, we have a webcam, so it's sweet to see others who use their webcams with skype, too! Ella gets to SEE my parents this way, though we're six hours away! Perfect for the pastor's kids!;-)

2:52 PM  
Blogger Judah said...

Mikayla loves the lap top!! She is on PBSkids all the time with that thing!! She uses Chri's laptop and can work teh mouse better on it. I love to sit and watch her figure it all out!!
yes computers are addictive.
did you use cutestblog on the block? I can't get it to work and am now stuck with the Christmas background!!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home