Monday, February 05, 2007

Okay, sorry everyone. I know I've been really lax in blogging, but we're trying to get our house on the market and there's so much to do. Just tonight I didn't sit down until I got the walls touched up with paint in the living room and kitchen. The basement has a huge pile of stuff going to Goodwill and luckily tomorrow, Kristi is taking the girls to the mall to play and have dinner so that I can do a major top-to-bottom cleaning. Our realtor said we didn't need to do anything to our house, that it always looked great, but now that it will be online for a virtual tour, I want it to look even better. Also, Friday and Saturday we were gone to SWU to see Steph play basketball for the last time (not her last time, but our last time)...kinda sad for Jon, but lots of fun for me and the girls! We stayed in an actual college apartment with each of us sleeping in a separate room in twin beds. What an experience! So enjoy this blog, because you may not see another new one for awhile. Our house goes on the market Thursday and Jon's mom flies in Saturday for a good long visit. Catch you all later!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! how cool! So where are you moving to!
let me know if you need me to have the girls over. Mikayla would love it and I would love to be able to help out.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Probably when we actually sell the house and have to be out of here, I will need someone to take the girls so I can get some packing done. I will remember your offer and take you up on it! Thanks.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Judah said...

looking forward to it

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home