Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Success!!!

Just like you, Allison, I LOVE Weight Watchers! My first week, my first weigh-in and I lost 4.6 pounds! I was shocked. I knew I had lost something because my jeans were loose yesterday, but I didn't think it was that much. I was so excited! Then there's always someone who wants to rain on your parade...the lady behind me in line says, "Oh, it must be your first week", real sarcastically! But I blew her off, and stayed excited all day! Thanks to everyone for their encouragement.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Congrat! Keep up! :-)

2:10 PM  
Blogger Judah said...

YOU GO GIRL!!

2:26 PM  
Blogger A Davis said...

woo-hoo! you know i'm your biggest fan!

2:03 PM  
Blogger A Davis said...

hey, who was that girl that you said lost 85 lbs. from jan. to may last year? and her blog?

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home