Friday, February 09, 2007

Snow Pics


Don't eat the yellow snow!
Child labor!

Yeah, it worked this time! There's adorable Kenzie before her black eye! I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and while we were in line, there was an older couple who started talking to Sydney, telling her that she was pretty. Well, Kenzie leans forward and says, "Me pretty too!" It was so precious. Luckily, the couple said, "yes, you are pretty too" and luckily, Kenzie doesn't know that she has a shiner. Wouldn't it be great if we could all be as sure of our beauty as she is? It's amazing that wanting to be beautiful starts at such a young age. I pray that she always sees herself as beautiful...because she truly is, even with a shiner!

6 Comments:

Blogger cool rita said...

These are so adorable in the snow. I am glad our little "southern" grandgirls are getting to enjoy a snow day!!! Now post some pics of the shiner! Love you lots, NANA

12:46 AM  
Blogger Judah said...

I decided to even up mikayla's hair and it did make a big difference in its overall appearance. I went to the Cutting Crew out in Blue Ridge. They have done my hair ever since I was a little girl. Though the lady there now is young, in her late 30's prob. REally nice.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

I didn't take any pics of her shiner...didn't want to remember it more than I have to!

7:22 PM  
Blogger mmartin said...

See - if you have boys a shiner is like the coolest thing and you have to take a ton of photos!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

those are the cutest snow pics..yay! wait, how did she get a shiner? did i miss something?

3:01 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

They look very cute in their snowsuits! I need to buy one for Devon and know he would love to play in the snow which I did not let him go out because I am afraid he would get cold or be sick from the cold weather.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home