Thursday, March 01, 2007

We Love Grandma & Grandpa!

Cuddling with Grandma in the morning.

Making Lego towers with Grandpa.


Syd is so cute when she's happy!

Sorry it's been so long since I posted pictures and blogged. I will try to get you all updated here.



My second week at Weight Watchers and I lost a pound! I passed the 5 pound mark and got my star sticker...I felt like an elementary student again and loved every second of it!



We had Danine here visiting for a week and then Bill joined at the end. We had a great time and I know the girls loved having them around. Bill gets right down on the floor and plays with them...they love that. One day, I walked into the room and Kenzie said, "I'm playing with Biiiaaal". You just had to be there, but it was the strongest Southern accent I've heard from the girls yet! It was really cute though.



We have our house on the market which means cleaning up every time we leave even though only three realtors have come through to see it. It's been really slow going, but hopefully with the weather picking up, we will get some more hits on it.



Our friends, the Dawson's are going to Florida next week and have invited us to come down for a few days and stay in their condo. We are seriously contemplating it. We have just started taking Financial Peace University at church and we are trying to save...Dave Ramsey would probably advise us not to go. But I told Jon, we still have to enjoy life! There's more important things in life than saving! We never get to see these friends and we love vacationing with them. But then this is probably why we never get ahead because we are always getting bigger and better opportunities. What to do? Jon wants to sleep on it and make a decision in the morning. Good plan.



And lastly, but most importantly, what's up with American Idol this year??!!! I can't believe Sanjaya and Antonella are still around! They should have been out of here last week and they keep sticking...and stinking as far as their singing ability goes! Also, what's with Kelli Pickler? She looks like she's aged 20 years...way too Marilyn Monroeish. I think she got a boob job. I like the old innocent Pickler. I guess that's what showbiz will do to you. That's why I never want to be famous...yeah, right, who am I kidding?

4 Comments:

Blogger A Davis said...

Florida!!?? you suck. yeah, AI sucks too. the only reason sanjaya is around is all those teenie-boppers dialing for him. and you know what i think of pretty-girl antonella. way to go at WW. love you!! miss you!! can't wait!! Florida!??? you suck.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Judah said...

always wise to sleep on it and not make impulse decisions. Meals, gas, souveniers, ok I'll stop raining on your parade!! HA!! Cute photos of the girls, I wanna see a photo of you with your star sticker, you go girl!!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

I have not taken my camera to WW yet...some people would probably not appreciate that! I will definitely be doing before and after photos when I have reached my goal weight. We decided NOT to do Florida, much to my chagrine! But we will be saving lots of money that way and making Dave Ramsey happy.

8:08 PM  
Blogger mmartin said...

Dave is proud I'm sure!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home