Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Success Again!


It's amazing! I ate terribly over the weekend since I went to Williamsburg for the Ladies Retreat and didn't count any points...BUT I still lost .6 pounds! I was pretty happy! Jon and the girls greeted me at the door and Jon said, "You must have lost weight since you're smiling!" He was probably worrying about it the whole time I was gone. Our group lost 89 pounds altogether, I thought that was pretty impressive.

Well, as most of you know already, we did NOT go to Florida with our friends. We're saving money! And today we worked on a worksheet from Financial Peace University called Debt Snowball. It's a helpful tool in figuring out how to pay off all your debts. We figured out that we could pay off ALL our debts, even our house, in only 8 years! Yes, can you believe it?!! Only 8 years! That would be amazing...to be debt-free that soon. Seeing how it could work, did inspire me to save better! Jon's thinking, "Finally, something that inspires Erica to save!"
I stole Ali's idea and found an old pic of the girls that I love!! Whenever I feel a little resentful for having to lose weight due to pregnancy, I just find an old pic like this and it reminds me that they were worth every pound.

5 Comments:

Blogger cool rita said...

Oh, I would just like to kiss those little cheeks and cuddle with some books with those two cuties!!!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

AWW! Very cute girls!! I know how you both feel to deal with the debts same as me & my husband too. We really could use some help and try to find good tools to establish our monthly budget management.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Pam, just let me know if you want to borrow anything from our class when it's over. We have a good workbook that has lots of sheets for budgets.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Judah said...

isn't the class awesome!!
great photo of the girls!!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Erica, that would be great! I probably will buy the book and read it to make some important notes that will help us to understand better. Thanks! :-)

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home