Saturday, November 08, 2008

Dalmatians 100 and 101




I would have to say my dalmatians were the most adorable dogs out trick-or-treating on Halloween. Nana made their awesome costumes and their cute faces made it all the better! They played the part so well...Kenzie would not speak to anyone, she only barked! She stayed in character the whole night. Can anyone say Drama Queen? And luckily, we had gorgeous weather! Unlike last year when we had rain and sleet, this year was about 70 degrees and sunny. Perfect night!


3 Comments:

Blogger The Adams Family said...

So cute Halloween costumes! My son, Devon dressed up as Transformer and had a good time during our trick or treating together on our street!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Jaime Lee said...

oh my how cute!! Looks like you guys had fun!

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very adorable.. and loved the blog post for today...so true thanks for sharing and miss you guys here. I will try to be inspired today to do my blog just been keeping the facebook updated.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home