Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Kids Love Youtube!

Here's a link to a video on youtube that Kenzie is in love with right now! She loves any kind of animal and this one is so cute and funny. She tells everyone that she is going to grow up to be a doctor that gives shots to animals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk

Our girls love to watch animals and other kids on youtube. I think it's great to expose them to technology at a young age, but if you're not careful with youtube, it will start bringing up related videos that have nothing to do with what you were watching. I know we will not have to worry about it for awhile, but I totally see the importance of having internet restrictions for your kids.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Mason said...

That is hilarious - I will have to show it to Audrey. I know what you mean about it bringing up other videos though. One night we were trying to find and watch funny animal videos and it brought up some that I could not believe were in that category (if you know what I mean...). Thanks for sharing.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Gwen Jackson said...

Okay, it's late (like almost midnight) and I clicked on the sneezing panda video. I'm laughing out loud... mostly watching the mama panda jump at the sneeze. That sneeze is LOUD!

I can just imagine McKenzie getting a kick out of it. Who knows? Maybe someday she will be a vet?

Looking forward to our time with you guys!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Judah said...

you kow I think or kids are going to be way more techno than us. I mena mikayla getting on your facebook and leaving comments!! HA!! and your girls watching youtube!!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home