Thursday, December 18, 2008

Welcome back to the real world, Erica!

I'm back! No more splint! The doc said things are looking good and he was very pleased with the scar that's forming. I guess if you have to have scars, then this is a pretty nice one! Ha! But now I have to actually get back to cleaning and cooking! Our Lifegroup brought us meals for 3 weeks and my parents came and cleaned the whole house and made Christmas cookies. I was spoiled for awhile and now have to get back to real life! Actually, it doesn't feel too bad doing normal things, I was starting to get frustrated with my incompetence and unproductiveness!


Here's a cute little pic of the cousins at Micah's birthday party the day after Thanksgiving.



4 Comments:

Blogger Judah said...

welcome back!! glad all is healing well

11:25 PM  
Blogger Mark and Jen said...

happy to hear you are doing good and that you were well taken care of! Excited to see you this weekend.

2:35 PM  
Blogger The Adams Family said...

Wonderful news and know it is hard go back to your old duties but as long as your wrist is okay. :-) Merry Christmas and Happy New 2009!!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Gwen Jackson said...

I didn't even notice your scar... so good to see you at the wedding. The girls were adorable!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home